An Ohio native, Paige Pataky concentrates her law practice on employment, healthcare, and commercial litigation.
She has a broadcast journalism background, graduating from Arizona State University.
She is licensed to practice in Arizona.
More About Paige
- Phoenix Suns Charities 88, Alumni Chair
- United Blood Services Community Leadership Council Member
- Fiesta Bowl volunteer
- Super Bowl XLIX volunteer
- Arizona Supreme Court, Justice Andrew W. Gould
- Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One, Judge Patricia A. Orozco
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Ladder Down Class of 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
J.D., Arizona State University, 2011: Dean’s award; Willard H. Pedrick Scholar; Center for the Study of Law, Science, & Innovation Scholar; Associate Editor, Sports & Entertainment Law Journal
Arizona State University B.A., Broadcast Journalism, summa cum laude, 2003